This is my final poster idea. I used this image because it looks like most of the posters i looked at before as the lighting is the main feature in the photo. To create this image we used a light source and moved the angles around to find which one the light reflected on best. I think this is an appropriate photograph as it looks as though a computer light is reflecting on her face. However, I think that the picture is too dark, but changing the saturation and contrast makes the face blend in to the background. When I asked people what they thought about my poster they said to make the face lighter. This is hard to do as the actual photograph was dark already. They said however that it looks sinister and disturbing. I will use photoshop to create another better image with more effects and I will try and make the face a bit more visible.
No comments:
Post a Comment