Friday, 26 March 2010

Website


This is my final website design for our trailer. I am really pleased with the outcome. Instead of using powerpoint I used photoshop, this made it easier for me to create a fuzzy screen effect on the image and allowed me to make it black an white an black out the distracting areas around her face. When I asked people for feedback they said that they would have said to include the date it comes out on it, but they then said that it looks better without it, keeping it simple and minimalistic. My favorite bit on this design is the effect that the photoshop editing had on the font. I like thats it not too bright yet is still effective. I also love the way the binary code on the eyes has come out, i only used a couple of green letters because green seems like a very artificial and computer like colour. I switched the placing of the trailer and the slogan around aswell. This is because the picture that i was using would have been blocked if the trailer was at the top. However, I really like this changeand having the slogan underneath the title. I will make an enter site page as this is what most other websites had.

No comments:

Post a Comment